Bituminous Protection Boards
INSUBOARD – Bitumen Protection Board
INSUBOARD – Bituminous Protection Boards
A tough, high-quality, semi-flexible modified bituminous board used as a protection layer for various waterproofing systems.
It consists of a modified bitumen compound, embedded between two layers of saturated reinforcements such as fiberglass or composite mat, providing a robust protection board with superior resistance to damage and deviation.
INSUBOARD – Bituminous Protection Board Advantages
- Semi flexible yet robust
- High tolerance to normal soil and structural movements
- Resistant to penetration of backfilling materials and accidental damages from site operations
- Water-resistant against wet soil conditions
- Cost-saving by eliminating the need for screed, masonry protection
- Compatible with most waterproofing systems, especially bituminous systems
- Time-saving and easy to install
- Resistant to chemicals and salts found in soil