ISO Foam (XPS) is a rigid board manufactured through a continuous extrusion process of polystyrene. The ISO Foam (XPS) board is available in a wide selection of thicknesses and comes in our standard blue color, either with a ﬂat edge proﬁle or lipped overlap edge proﬁle.
- Reduces electric power consumption
- Reduces CO² emissions due to superior insulating performance
- Reduces loads imposed on adjacent and underlying soils and structures
- Low thermal conductivity
- High resistance to water penetration
- Prevents the intensiﬁcation of moisture in the walls
- High compressive strength
- Light weight and easily bonded.
- Roof Insulation
- Wall Insulation
- Perimeter Floor Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
- Thermal Insulation for Refrigeration Cabinets