INSUTECH Hordy Foam Blocks
HORDY FOAM BLOCKS IN EGYPT
Hordy Foam Blocks:
INSUTECH HORDY is a lightweight and cost efficient Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) block with a cement surface.
Hordy Blocks’ thicknesses range from 1.5 cm to 2 cm. There are lines drilled on the side of the block, where concrete is poured on them to increase the forces of cohesion between the concrete and the block. There are two lines on the sides of the block for better control of the material during the casting process. INSUTECH HORDY is available in a selection of different dimensions and can be customized upon request.
Hordy Foam Blocks – Advantages:
- Increases the strength and coherence between the mortar clamshell and the mortar concrete for the roof
- Reduces the cost of construction up to 30%
- Increases the surface area between the mortar block and the clamshell mortar
- Increases the surface area between mortar block and mortar concrete ceiling.
- Easy to move and use without heavy equipment creating almost nonexistent scrap
- Allows designing wider spans with less reinforcement