Thermal Insulation Systems IN EGYPT
EPS FOAM SHEETS
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a rigid cellular plastic foam material derived from petroleum by-products.
EPS FOAM FOR THERMAL INSULATION:
EPS has distinctive physical properties as it is a thermal insulator with high compressive strength and durability that guarantees high performance throughout the lifetime of the building.
INSUTECH manufactures a wide range of EPS Foam products that are produced through the injection of polystyrene into large block molds. Then the Foam blocks are cut precisely into the required shapes. EPS Foam products from INSUTECH are available in a selection of different densities and dimensions.
EPS FOAM SHEETS – KEY FEATURES:
- Easily applied
- Excellent thermal insulation material
- Reduce electric power consumption
- Reduce CO2 emissions due to superior thermal insulating performance
- Reduce loads imposed on adjacent and underlying soils and structures
- Lowers construction cost
- Prevents the intensification of moisture in the walls
EPS FOAM SHEETS – APPLICATION:
- Roof Insulation
- Wall and Ceiling Insulation
- Pipe Insulation
- Thermal Insulation for Refrigeration Cabinets.
- Geofoam applications
EPS FOAM SHEETS – INSTALLATION:
Please refer to the INSUTECH Applicator Guide for complete instructions on the application of the product.