Foam Blocks for construction filling in Egypt
EPS FOAM VOID-FILLING
INSUTECH Expanded Polystyrene Blocks are the most efficient method of Lightweight Construction Filling applications used in most modern buildings and projects.
EPS Foam Blocks have excellent compressive strength, good workability, and durability, providing a significant reduction in structural weight.
INSUTECH EPS Blocks not only meet standard technical specifications but also provide cost-effective solutions where traditional concrete construction has failed or has shown substandard performance.
INSUTECH LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION FILLING ADVANTAGES:
- Ultra-Lightweight: INSUTECH EPS Foam weighs only 30 to 40 kg/m3, which is approximately 1% of the density of soil or concrete.
- Reduce Construction times: Working with INSUTECH EPS FOAM BLOCKS is extremely fast, which is especially useful with compressed project schedules.
- ENVIRONMENT Friendly: INSUTECH EPS Foam will not act with surrounding soil or groundwater nor provide any nutritional value to plants or animals.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Low water absorption.
- Good acoustic properties.